Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Meet the family!



I'll start off with David, my husband. He's 29, although he loves his Call of Duty SO much that I feel like i'm married to a 12 year old at times. He's a registered nurse in the emergency room at Christus St. John's Hospital. In case you didn't know this already, David knows EVERYTHING! If you don't believe me you can ask anyone and they will tell you the same. He loves motorcycles, sports, pool, yo-yo's, electronics, bowling, darts you name it he does it. Oh! and just like me loves to eat!

My little Melina... She's 5 years old but thinks she's 15. She loves to sing and dance, mostly sing. She knows every song that plays on the radio. She's currenlty in Kindergarden at Our Lady of Guadalupe School. She's a smart cookie, she skipped pre-k! She truely is something else and I thank God everyday for having her in my life.

Me, myself and I, i'm the BIG 3-0! I'm a Sales Assistant at Salzgitter Mannesmann near the Galleria. I love to shop! I enjoy spending time with my friends and family. I like hosting parties and I enjoy having company over. I listen to all genres of music, but I especially love dancing to "booty" music. I enjoy going out to eat and trying out new places. I'd like to travel the world one day, maybe when i'm old and gray, but for now i'm enjoying my life just the way it is.

This is just a little introduction to who the Murillos are...we hope to extend our little family soon, we're still waiting on the stork to pay us a visit, but for the time being you can read about our daily adventures!

2 comments:

  1. You are going to be GREAT at it! We have lots to talk about!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like the part about me!!

    ReplyDelete