Thursday, May 6, 2010

SORRY!

I know I've been M.I.A. it's just been a crazy week!

My laptop is INFESTED with viruses and I can't even run a program without it trying to run some stupid "clean-up software" UGH! What sucks the most is that we have all these pictures on there and I don't know what to do to get them off of there! HELP ME!! Anyone know anyone who can help me!?!?!?

Melina was sick yesterday. She woke up throwing up and didn't eat a thing all day! That is very unlike her. Even when she's been sick in the past she always manages to eat something. I was really worried. But this morning she was back to her normal self just really thirsty. She managed to go to school and I haven't received a call from the school nurse. AMEN!

This week has flown by! Thank you Jesus! Tomorrow is Friday which is good but I still have lots to do at home. Clean, wash, etc...a mother's work is never done. Speaking of mother, I'm taking my mom to get her hair done and have lunch on Saturday since she's working on Sunday, and she hates going out to eat on holidays like this because the service sucks! I agree! This calls for another POST! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment